Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - To £38K + Package.
Reporting to a Chartered and supportive Mechanical Director who's been with the business for over a decade, you'll receive extensive training and support so you can progress to an Engineer level within the next year or two at most.
Rather than just being stuck in the office or stuck working from home, you'll have the opportunity of overseeing the installation, testing or commissioning of HVAC systems on projects.
- Production of HVAC design calculations for projects across RIBA stage 2 - 5.
- Duct sizing, pipe sizing, heat loss and heat gain calculations, pressure drop calculations and plant sizing.
- HVAC (Including Hot and Cold-Water Services) services on projects using Hevacomp and AutoCAD.
- Produce of Tender/Contract information (including layouts, specifications & schedules)
- Attend design team meetings with contractors, client's or architects.
- Respond to the contractor RFI's.
- Coordinate the HVAC design with the Electrical and Structural Engineers.
- Attend site visits to develop your understanding of the building services industry.
- Degree (Or HNC / HND) qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Able to use Hevacomp, IES, Revit or AutoCAD.
- Previous hotel, residential, commercial office or mixed-use project experience.
- At least one years' experience in the Building Services industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a medium sized, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who offer quick progression and lots of variety and autonomy.