Lead mechanical design engineer
- Lead mechanical design position within the company
- Independent building services contractor
- Completing detailed mechanical design drawings on a range of mechanical services including LTHW, air conditioning, ventilation, pipework and associated solutions
- Very exciting projects in thriving industries of healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors
- First position of its type in the company. Great opportunity to own the position and develop the role. You will have a say in what software is used, how the team should develop and what design practices are most effective.
- 2D AutoCad drawings with a focus on mechanical and electrical services
- Site surveys of proposed projects and client liaison
- Co-ordinating M&E drawings with other disciplines including architects and structural engineers
Great opportunity for a strong mechanical design engineer who has a good level of building services experience. You will work on a wide range of projects including hospital environments and clean room facilities, manufacturing plants and industrial testing facilities
You will have a high level of understanding of the construction process, ideally with strong commercial acumen and a good level of site experience. It would be advantageous if you have worked for a contractor previously in a design capacity.
Our client has been operating for over 50 years and has an excellent reputation in the market place for completing a full turnkey package of design and installation schemes.
You will benefit from a very strong workload, a varied role and an opportunity to have management and a clear career path moving forward.
An independent company who rewards their staff with competitive pay and real career opportunities.
Apply for Lead mechanical design engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly