Mechanical design engineer
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER ( BUILDING SERVICES )
- Leading national M&E practice with network of regional offices
- Employer of a number of over 50 building services design engineers
- Senior role with exposure to Healthcare and Education projects
- You will join a well structured team with a very low staff turnover working on large projects which are technically challenging and demanding
- Ideally you will be able to deliver a project from concept stage through all RIBA stages to handover
- You will enjoy a varied role including detailed design, attending client and design team meetings, surveys and report writing etc
- You will report to a Director and work alongside intermediate, junior and principal level engineers, REVIT and Cad technicians.
This is an opportunity to join a company who have a very secure workload for the foreseeable future. There are also excellent opportunities to develop your career.
The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years electrical building services design experience, a degree in a related field and strong IT skills
Ideally you will be a building services design engineer with 5 years experience as a designer
Ideally you will be degree qualified in mechanical engineering or building services
You should be able to work largely unsupervised
You will have strong software skills including hevacomp, REVIT and AutoCad
Ideally you will have good client facing skills and will be able to lead meetings
It would be advantageous if you had healthcare or education experience.
Apply for Mechanical design engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly