Mechanical Design Manager - Contract - £50-£60 per hour
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Manager on a contract basis, to work for a leading Mechanical Engineering Contractor, who specialise in the MEP/HVAC sector.
The role is working on a major project in the Reading area. They are looking for someone with a strong background in Design, specifically in relation to the Mechanical Building Services/HVAC sector (essential).
The role will initially be WFH but you will need to be located in the area or willing to work/lodge away moving forward as you will be site based.
Due to the nature of the project you will also need to be able to obtain SC clearance. An immediate start is available.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working within the MEP/HVAC sector, in a technical role. They need someone with a strong background in Design. This could be from a consulting/contractor background, but you must be happy in a site based DM role.
- A proven track record within Mechanical Building Services/HVAC Design, specifically in relation to the built environment.
- Previous experience working on major projects within technically challenging sectors.
- CEng would be an advantage, although not a pre requisite.
- Based on the South East (or willing to live/work away) and happy to work on site in the Reading area.
- The ability to obtain SC clearance is essential.
In return my client are offering a very competitive hourly rate and an immediate start.
If you are a Design Manager from an MEP/HVAC background and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.