Senior Fire Engineer (Fire Safety)
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
Our client is a leading Building Services consultancy operating on a global scale, they have recently been going through a period of growth despite the current climate and are needing to bring on a Senior Fire Safety Engineer in to their Kent office. This consultancy is around 25 strong of varying disciplines and work on a variety of different projects so it would be advantageous if you had a diverse project portfolio. They are currently doing a lot of fantastic work internationally and are looking for an engineer that would be happy with travelling to various sites across Europe to visit clients.
Key Responsibilities as Senior Fire Safety Engineer
- Report to the Fire Team Lead and carry out assigned duties efficiently in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Support business objectives relating to client focus, delivering high quality professional skills and good value.
- Lead and produce compliant fire safety strategies for building projects, liaise with the design team and regulatory authorities
- Undertake fire integrity / compartmentation surveys and prepare designs and specifications
- Undertake fire risk assessments to satisfy RRO and fire safety audits of existing buildings
- Provide advice to assist our clients manage breaches and repairs within their property portfolios
Skills And Experience As Senior Fire Safety Engineer
- Good knowledge and understanding of all relevant parts of the building regulations and British Standards
- MFireE or IFE Level 5 Diploma in Fire Engineering Design
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- Proficient use and understanding of AutoCAD design software.
If you're an accomplished Senior Fire Safety Engineer looking for an exciting new role get in touch with Kye nessling today on 01728 726 125.
Apply for Senior Fire Engineer (Fire Safety)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly