Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a multi-award-winning building services design consultancy In Buckinghamshire. They are one of the industry leaders providing design across the Healthcare & Commercial sectors. They need to add an Intermediate/Senior mechanical Engineer to join their busy MEP team.
As a leading figure in a team of expert engineers and technicians you will be working closely with various disciplines. You will prepare and oversee detailed engineering designs using the most recent software packages within building services. You will take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve deadlines - attending and leading projects and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work. Client liaison is a massive part of this role so someone who can influence technical meetings whilst maintaining strong relationships is essential.
The key requirements of this role include:
- A mechanical engineering degree.
- Be Chartered or working towards Chartership.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within set time frames.
- Experience of software's including Heavacomp or IES
- Proficient in key design software particularly
- Experience of designing to British standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team player
Please get in touch if you feel you would be suitable for the role.
Apply for Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly