Senior Electrical Engineer
I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join an independent building services design consultancy based in East Sussex. They are one of the industry leaders providing design and project management across various projects which include healthcare, education, heritage and residential. They are looking for a senior Electrical design engineer to join their busy team in East Sussex.
As the Senior Engineer, you will need more than 5 years' experience in the above sectors. You will need strong technical skills and they must be fully proficient using Amtech & AutoCad sioftware.
A key requirement is enthusiasm, desire and appreciation of working within a small dynamic business working across a range of very strong clients and brands. The key requirements of this role include:
- Practical experience of the design of all electrical building services systems.
- Ability to assist clients with the development of a brief defining design requirements and follow up with managing client expectations from inception to completion of each project.
- Experience to develop realistic concept designs in order to assist professionals with shaping the building design at the early stage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach to communicating with other engineers within to produce carefully considered and well-coordinated engineering design drawings and written specifications.
- Well developed proactive interpersonal skills which suit a client facing role.
- Keen sense of professional development and self-motivated improvement.
- Proficient in carrying out design drawings in AutoCAD.
- Thorough working knowledge of current legislative requirements and design standards.
- A bright & enthusiastic outlook & attitude.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch.
Apply for Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly