Mechanical Director / MEP Design Manager - To £110K + Package
This global leader in mission critical design has secured numerous complex projects including laboratories, data centres and science and research facilities.
Building on their 25% growth in 2020 (all of which were new hires rather than replacements) they are now looking for a Mechanical Director / MEP Design Manager to lead their new office in Surrey.
You'll get involved in projects from inception all the way through to construction and handover; and work collaborate with all specialist teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification.
As a truly global and connected, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy they work with some of the largest technology and pharmaceutical clients in the world. These clients keep coming back to them due to their unique capabilities when it comes to mission critical design; and because they always deliver.
As the MEP Director you'll remain the primary point of contact for clients, lead client and design team meetings, monitor project hours versus fees and ensure all projects utilise innovative sustainable and renewable energy options.
- Proven track record leading technically complex projects.
- Effective communicator of complex issues, to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Keen awareness Low Carbon and Zero Carbon building design.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered.
- Proven track record leading teams and leading projects.
- Active network and good reputation within the mission critical sector.
Apply for MEP Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly