HV Design Manager - Data Centres
Our client is a very well known international Multi-disciplinary consultancy looking to employ the help of a Data Centre Design manager within their London office. This person will have to have extensive experience with High Voltage Sub Stations ideally having worked on European projects.
Overview of the Role
Looking for a different type of opportunity to develop and grow? We have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to join our team. If you're a Design Manager with experience of European High Voltage Sub Station Projects who wants a career that plays to your strengths, keep reading:
- Manage & Lead the Engineering Consultants & EPC Contractor in the design & delivery of large Substation projects throughout various sites in Europe. Projects are required to meet the specific design program. (Standardized Substation design model across Europe)
- Project Manage from conception through to completion within the allocated time & budget with special focus on high SHESQ standards.
- You will be client focused and confident as you act as the day-to-day client interface, ensuring that key objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards that have been set in place.
- Regular interface /coordination will be essential with the client / consultants / contractors / Local Utility / EPC & other stakeholders during all project stages.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, workshops and design/risk reviews throughout the project
- Track cost, schedule, progress and scope for design team deliverables and report on health of these elements.
- Facilitate technical decisions in-line with project needs and coordinate design activities with procurement, planners, environmental and construction / operations teams including A/E onboarding.
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI's to improve project performance
- Manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Lead / Support client towards Substation Standardization & Productisation
- Support Client Teams for upcoming sites selection, front end planning, utility
If you are a Design manager with extensive experience working on Data Centre projects, then get in touch with Kye Nessling no won 01728 726 125 -
Apply for HV Design Manager - Data Centres
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly