Our client is a well-known and rapidly growing MEP Consultancy with offices across the UK as well as internationally. The majority of there work is coming from Tech giants who are appointing them to carry out design of Data Centres across the UK as well as over-seas. They are currently looking for a Director level candidate to take the lead in either Birmingham or Manchester or London office.
- As the Director you will be taking a lead role specifically in the realm of MEP Design of Data Centres and mission critical projects, and thus will have extensive experience within this sector.
- You will take a management role and will be responsible for leading teams of Design engineers on hyperscale Data Centre projects while providing strategic business functions.
- You will be responsible for day to engineering duties, leading by example.
- You will be responsible for financial deliverables as well as fee proposals/ bids.
- You will have exemplary client management skills and will be able to easily maintain relationships while simultaneously growing the brand and winning new business.
- Work with other Directors to shape the future of the business and develop effective strategies to further grow the business unit.
- Play an active part within the Data Centre industry, acting as an expert within the field.
MEP Director Requirements:
- BEng & MSc in Relevant Engineering Bias
- Chartered Engineer with other industry recognised engineering qualifications such as MCIBSE
- Proven Technical leadership within a consultancy environment
- Must have worked on Data Centre projects for the last 5 years
- Extremely commercially aware and have experience in winning work
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of your engineering bias.
- Experience of managing teams of M&E Engineers and acting as project lead for major projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director level candidate to come in to an already succeeding business and help take them to the next level. If you would be interested in finding out about this role get n touch with Kye Nessling now on 01728 726 125 or send me an email at
Apply for MEP Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly