Senior Electrical Design Engineer
PRG have been exclusively retained on behalf of a nationwide Building Services Consultancy who are actively searching for a Chartered Senior Electrical Engineer to join their London based building services team.
Due to continuous project wins from new and existing clients; highly technical medium-large projects are constantly coming through their doors with values up to £300m; typically, within the Luxury Residential, High End Commercial, Hotel, Healthcare and Retail sectors.
This role would be ideal for Engineers that are currently working within a large consultancy environment, or those of you that are seeking the next step within your career into a position that will allow you to have more exposure and involvement in delivering projects.
It is an exciting time to join this business as there will be plenty of opportunity for you to be given the chance to advance in your career.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with and provide project focal point for clients and lead and/or support consultants to ensure that client interests are most effectively fulfilled
- Maximise staff effectiveness and improve efficiency by enhancing client relationships, improving internal systems and developing staff skills
- Collaborate and work effectively with all others affecting or affected by your work
- Adopt a responsible attitude to project manage and actively undertake training and development of subordinate staff
- Manage multiple projects, including organisation of trainee staff and project delivery to time and cost requirements
- Contribute to the maintenance of the highest possible standards of design by maintaining a good working knowledge of proved Building Services systems and new developments in the Building Services industry
- To manage the workload of staff resource, ensuring all deadlines and project requirements are met by liaising with Project Managers
- To manage the electrical staff resource, maximising their potential and developing the staff as required
- BEng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Chartered Engineer preferable or equivalent industry experience considered
- Effective project management and communication skills
- Minimum 5 year’s experience
To find out more information regarding this role, applicants are encouraged to get in touch with Nic Antoniou at PRG immediately. Alternatively, you are invited to apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly