Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager required for the leading M&E Contractor on the South Coast
My client is the leading M&E Contractors on the South Coast. They run major M&E projects as far North as Birmingham.
As demand for their services increase they find themselves looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to drive the management of projects they are being awarded. You will be managing projects in the following sectors:
- Manufacturing and Processing
- High-end Residential
- Refurbishments and Fit-Out
- Science and Research
- Student Accommodation
- Provide weekly written progress reports to the Operations Manager
- Support Site Managers
- Take full responsibility for all staff on your projects and oversee career development, training and motivation
- Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company's contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
- Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual
- Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control
Mechanical Services you will be responsible for include (but are not limited to):
- Plumbing Services
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Chlorination & Testing
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Energy Advice
- Fire Alarms / Sprinkler Systems
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing, process driven organisation with an enviable client list with challenging, fast track projects. They regard themselves as one of the UK's leading medium sized M&E Contractors and can offer an attractive package plus benefits and the ability for career development.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in the UK without restriction and you must hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly