Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - London - To £42K + Package
I've been retained by a design led consultancy to find them an Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) for their London studio.
As a collaborative group of MEP Engineers, architects and designers they partner with their clients from a very early design stage and always encourage the use of innovative, passive and low energy solutions. They are definitely not a "copy and paste" engineering firm and treat every project and client as unique. They always aspire to set new industry standards or create lower energy buildings than their competitors.
Although they have just moved to a larger office to facilitate growth, they are looking to become better not just bigger. Based in the design hub of London they offer a relaxed office environment, flexible working hours, a range of UK and international projects and a lot of autonomy.
Reporting to a Charted Principal Electrical Engineer, you will assist with the following tasks;
- Design of Electrical Services directly into Revit.
- Attending DTM's and preparing hand sketches to illustrate concepts.
- Preparing drawings in AutoCAD when required.
- Producing innovative concept and detailed designs.
- Producing specifications and schedules.
- Attending projects during the installation stage to develop your understanding of MEP Services.
- Attending completed projects after occupation and determine how the building is actually performing in use; compared to your original predictions.
- Up to 30 days leave (+Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- 4 x life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based, annual bonus
- Employee referral program
- Payment of professional memberships
- Free fruit and free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly