BIM Graduate - Manchester
BIM Graduate – Major Projects – Manchester
I am currently looking to recruit a BIM Graduate, to join an award winning Engineering contractor, based in the North West.
If you want to work as part of a dynamic forward thinking team on major projects as a BIM Graduate, this role could be for you.
My client have been established for over 30 years, and are one of the UK market leaders in Engineering/Construction Design and Build.
Their BIM team offering is considered one of the best in the industry, and they are keen to recruit a graduate to further strengthen this team.
The position offers first class training, great career prospects and the chance to work on award winning projects.
- Work closely with the BIM team, helping the business continue to develop its BIM function.
- Liaise with the engineering team in relation to project delivery, site services and work winning.
- Develop BIM initiatives within the business.
- Develop BIM knowledge and standards, including implementation into major projects.
- Stay ahead of the curve, ensuring you keep up with the latest trends and developments in relation to BIM.
Requirements for the position:
- You will ideally come with a degree in BIM or relevant degree (engineering for example with a strong BIM emphasis).
- Keen to develop your skills within the engineering/construction sector.
- Located in the North West of England or happy to relocate.
- Forwarding thinking, well presented and hard working.
In return my client will offer a competitive basic salary plus package, as well as a great training programme.
If you are a BIM graduate and would like to apply for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.