MEP Revit Technician
Our client is an established Multidisciplinary Consultancy and is currently looking to employ the help of a Revit Technician into their Birmingham office. They have seen a real uptick in work over the last few months after a brief pause despite the pandemic and are now having to employ the help of a Revit Technician to help with their project load.
As the successful Revit Technician, you will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position and will have proven capability with Revit MEP on the modelling side of things and ideally with have some experience with Navis works and Dynamo. you will have experience producing detailed, coordinated service models to a high level of detail and will have been in a position where you have liaised collaboratively with engineers on projects.
- Develop 3D models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
If you're looking for your next opportunity to get involved with a consultancy that is consistently winning then get in touch today with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125.