Compliance administrator- Property Maintenance
3 days left
- Full Time
Busy local authority need a compliance administrator to support manager.. need a housing/maintenance admin exp
Large Property services team in a local authority need support with technical compliance
To support in the management of technical compliance
* Legal compliance (with regard to Technical Statutory Requirements and Regulations)
* Technical Mechanical, Electrical, Water, F-Gas, Gas, Asbestos, and Fabric compliance
* Contractual compliance (ensure contractual obligations are met)
* Engage with key stakeholders (internal and client) to ensure they achieves statutory compliance across your defined areas of responsibility
* To schedule Planned Preventative Maintenance and Cyclical Maintenance activities with Supply Chain and ensure works are booked in in a timely fashion and paperwork received on time
* Ensure the Supply Chain (internal and external) is qualified and well-managed at all times in order that it can deliver the technical services required to facilitate technical compliance.
* Review all certificates received and process accordingly, including management of any remedial works required in accordance with contractual requirements
* Perform regular supervisory inspection visits to ensure work undertaken by operatives and subcontractors is being performed to the standard required and in accordance with regulations and guidelines
* To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Suppliers and Colleagues
* To administer IT systems and review compliance data daily to ensure all compliance deadlines are met
* To support Compliance Managers with desk or site-based audits of Compliance paperwork
* To undertake project work on a "task and finish" basis under the direction of a Compliance Manager
* Pro-actively work with Compliance Manager to reduce risk, and effect change leading to continual improvement
* Ensure up-to-date with technical compliance knowledge and impart to key stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
* Good standard of education.
Excellent Excel experience and strong planning/scheduling ability
* Proven technical (FM and Housing) compliance experience
* Able to communicate, advise, negotiate and influence to Head of Level
* Commercial acumen
* Ideally worked in a Facility Management / property maintenance environment in a administrative capacity.
There is a opportunity for this role to go Temp to perm and the salary would be £25481 per annum
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compliance administrator- Property Maintenance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly