3 days left
- Full Time
Up to £130,000
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing consultancy That are currently looking for an MEP Director of either Electrical or Mechanical Bias. This consultancy have grown year on year currently employing a workforce of over 70 people of varying disciplines. They have a turnover of over £16 million with profits of over £3 million and are currently looking for an MEP Director to help them embark on a new venture. This company currently have offices in Kent, London, Birmingham and Manchester and are looking for someone that is interested in strategic growth. To be suitable for this position you will need to have excellent knowledge of Fire Systems, particularly, Airflow systems, Environmental Cooling and pressurisation systems. You will need to be able to cross sell products and will be someone that is interested in building and growing a team underneath you. You will be extremely personable and consider yourself a work winner used to bringing work.
- As the Director you're main focus will be work winning, it would be extremely advantageous if you have experience winning work within the commercial office sector. The current majority of work is within the Residential sector and they are looking for someone that is going to help them diversify.
- You will take a management role and will be responsible for leading design teams on a day-to-day basis, although you wouldn't be expected to play a part in technical delivery.
- You will be responsible for financial deliverables as well as fee proposals/ bids.
- You will have exemplary client management skills and will be able to easily maintain relationships while simultaneously growing the brand and winning new business.
- Work with other Directors to shape the future of the business and develop effective strategies to further grow the business unit. You will be expected to help with the strategic growth of the northern and midlands office.
MEP Director Requirements:
- BEng & MSc in Relevant Engineering Bias
- Chartered Engineer with other industry recognised engineering qualifications such as MCIBSE
- Proven Technical leadership within a consultancy environment
- Extremely commercially aware and have experience in winning work
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of your engineering bias.
- Experience of managing teams of M&E Engineers and acting as project lead for major projects.
This really is an interesting role for the right candidate and is unlike any other role on the market at the moment. If you're an MEP Director that is extremely commercially aware with a good network of clients that you would be able to pull from, then get in touch with Kye Nessling today on 01728 726 125 -
Apply for M&E Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly