Up to £130,000
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing consultancy That are currently looking for an accomplished Fire Director to assist with the day to day running of the consultancy as well as being the lead work winner. This consultancy have grown year on year currently employing a workforce of over 70 people of varying disciplines. They have a turnover of over £16 million with profits of over £3 million and are currently looking for ana Fire Director to help them run the consultancy. This company currently have offices in Kent, London, Birmingham and Manchester and are looking for someone that is interested in strategic growth. You will need to be able to cross sell products and will be well known within the industry. You will be extremely personable and consider yourself a work winner used to bringing in projects.
- As the Director you're main focus will be work winning, it would be extremely advantageous if you have experience winning work within the commercial office sector. The current majority of work is within the Residential sector and they are looking for someone that is going to help them diversify.
- You will take a management role and will be responsible for leading design teams on a day-to-day basis, although you wouldn't be expected to play a part in technical delivery.
- You will be responsible for financial deliverables as well as fee proposals/ bids.
- You will have exemplary client management skills and will be able to easily maintain relationships while simultaneously growing the brand and winning new business.
- Work with other Directors to shape the future of the business and develop effective strategies to further grow the business unit. You will be expected to help with the strategic growth of the northern and midlands office.
Fire Director Requirements:
- Good knowledge and understanding of all relevant parts of the building regulations and British Standards
- Degree and Masters in relevant field
- MFireE or IFE Level 5 Diploma in Fire Engineering Design
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers
This is a brilliant role with a fantastic consultancy, if you're a Director with very good business acumen, used to winning work in London and the South East then get in touch today to find out more about this position. Call Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125