Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - £Neg
Sick of getting bogged down excessive red tape not having access to the key decision makers?
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you'll work as part of a collaborative team of architects, environmental engineers and MEP design Engineers on a range of master-planning, hotel and leisure, commercial and mixed-use projects.
Rather than being bogged down by red tape or office politics; their flat management structure means that you'll get direct and regular access to the founding partners; something that isn't available within larger, multi-disciplinary consultancies.
Reporting to the Electrical Director, you'll help mentor and lead the team of seven electrical design engineers and also interact closely with the other 43 engineers and technicians.
You'll be given the freedom to lead your own projects from feasibility to post occupancy; and be able to develop your own relationships with external architects, clients and developers.
- Five or more years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer within the built environment.
- Good appreciation for DfP, MMC / Smart Construction and sustainable buildings.
- Ideally a blend of both UK and international project experience.
- Clear route to Principal within two years.
- Flexible working hours to suit your own lifestyle.
- Option of working from home / remotely up to two days a week from June.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Annual bonus.
- Regular CPD courses.
- Opportunity to lead and grow a new team.
- Regular social and health and wellbeing initiatives