Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer - To £60K + Package
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you'll help design and deliver a range of new build and industrial, mission critical and commercial projects across the UK, Europe and the US.
With their network of over 2000 engineers globally, and a structured training and development program you'll always have someone to bounce ideas off, learn from and continue to develop new skills.
In addition, their regular weekly social and health and well-being catch ups will ensure you continue to feel valued; and also feel connected with the business.
You'll also have access to the Partners, Directors and Associates as they all remain hands on and understand how important it is to ensure you develop your technical and also commercial skills.
You'll work on innovative, energy efficient buildings that achieve BREEAM Outstanding and LEED Platinum ratings, and feel good that you're doing your bit to help the UK achieve NZC buildings.
- Good understanding of Mechanical Building Services Engineering, large scale cooling and ventilation.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies, data centres, sustainability or machine learning.
- Able to work in the UK.
- Up to 28 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
- 4 x Life insurance
- Ongoing CPD
- 5% Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy and sell additional leave
- Job security for the next three years.