Energy Assessor / Carbon Consultant
Energy Assessor / Carbon Consultant - Building Services
Work from home - South Coast
£30,000 - £45,000
My client is an independent Energy assessing consultancy that solely works within Building Services sector, Surveying for commercial projects. They are looking to expand further due to growth, new business opportunities and gaining further market share.
My client is looking to hire an Energy Modeller / Carbon Consultant to join them and work on exciting, varied projects. You will be responsible for the implementation of energy and carbon management programmes, liaising with clients on a project by project basis, foot printing and benchmarking for energy and carbon, project management of energy and carbon survey projects including procurement, delivery, commissioning and monitoring of performance and submitting EPC, DEC'S & TM44 reorts.
When applying for this role as Energy Modeller / Carbon Consultant you will have skills and/or experience in the following items in order to be successful:
- Engineering within UK Building Services
- Degree educated in a Building Services discipline
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Be able to sign off EPC's
- Knowledge of IES or similar software
- Experience of carrying out energy auditing, renewable feasibility studies, building modelling, and energy load analysis.
Qualification(s) Degree in Engineering or equivalent level Salary range between £35-50K, personal/company performance bonus For more information or to be considered please get in touch.
Apply for Energy Assessor / Carbon Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly