Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer - To £30K + Package
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) required to join a design led, building services consultancy based in Zone 1, Central London.
Having recently moved to a larger office in mid-2020 they remain very optimistic about the future and are continuing to secure numerous high-profile projects across the UK and abroad.
You'll enjoy a relaxed office environment, flexible working hours and the chance of having a say into the overall business as everyone here matters. You'll also receive ongoing training not just in Electrical Engineering, but also in Electrical and Sustainability which will ensure you become a well-rounded Building Services Engineer.
- Up to 30 days leave (+Bank Holidays), Private Healthcare, 5% Pension and 4 x life assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership such as MCIBSE, MIET, MSLL etc.
- Cycle to work scheme or subsidised gym membership.
- Ongoing support from a Charted Principal Electrical Engineer.
- Design of Electrical Services directly into Revit.
- Encourage and promote the use of innovative, passive and low energy solutions.
- Attending DTM's and prepare hand sketches to illustrate concepts.
- Assist with preparing drawings in AutoCAD when required.
- Producing innovative concept and detailed designs.
- Producing specifications and schedules.
- Overseeing the installation stage of the project to develop your understanding of MEP Services.
- Analyse a buildings post occupancy energy consumption; use this information on the next project to promote greater building performance engineering.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Architectural and Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role, ie working as a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer for a Building Services or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Able to two of the following software packages; AutoCAD, Amtech, Cymap, Dialux, Relux, AGi32, Elavate, Hevacomp, Revit, IES, Navisworks or Bluebeam.
If have the required experience and would prefer to chat first, just call me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three.
Apply for Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly