Electrical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
I am currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join an independent MEP design consultancy who have a national presence throughout the UK. They have been a leader within the industry for over 50 years, providing sustainable environmental building services engineering throughout the UK, UAE and beyond. The successful engineer will support the Senior/Associate Engineer(s) in producing robust design solutions including drawing and written deliverables with moderate supervision. This role is a client facing role so candidates must have experience dealing with architects, contractors, developers, and general business development.
- Produce Electrical Design drawings, calculations (Amtech, Hevacomp, IES, Relux, Dialux), reports, specifications, and schedules.
- Contribute to BREEAM or equivalent legislation.
- Contribute to Building Regulations Section 6 compliance modelling.
- Witness tests the proving and commissioning procedures of final installations.
- Assist the development of trainee engineers.
- Work to internal and external project programs effectively.
- Work to company Quality Assurance management systems.
- Support Senior/ Associate Engineers and Management.
- Ensure industry knowledge is kept up to date with new legislation, standards and regulations, product development and new technology.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external design team members.
- Undertake non-intrusive surveys of existing installations.
- Undertake main plant area spatial allowance exercises.
- Competent in AutoCad.
- Engineering degree preferred. Minimum Engineering HNC/D or equivalent qualification.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly