CAD/Revit Technician (MEP)
4 days left
- Full Time
I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled MEP CAD/REVIT Technician to join a multi-award-winning building services design consultancy who have locations across the UK. They are one of the industry leaders providing design, energy, project management and planning & regulations across some of the most exciting projects within residential/mixed-use, commercial, industrial, healthcare and educational projects. They are looking for MEP CAD/Revit technician to join their busy team in Kent.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients at the appropriate level.
- Undertake client services in a professional manner.
- Keep the CAD Manager appraised of important issues.
- Ensure that training needs are identified and addressed.
- Report progress to the CAD Manager.
- Preparing Revit models and or CAD drawings from Engineer's sketches.
- Preparing drawing packages for issue to clients and external parties.
- Be familiar with Document control FTP web sites.
- Communicate with Engineers & other members of the CAD team.
- Experience in the latest version of Revit and AutoCAD.
- A genuine interest in M&E draughting.
- At least 2-3 years actively worked using Revit & AutoCAD.
- Ability to work within a team.
Please get in touch if you feel you fit the profile.
Apply for CAD/Revit Technician (MEP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly