Senior Sustainability Consultant
Senior Sustainability Engineer (Or Senior Sustainability Consultant)
I have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Sustainability Engineer, or Senior Sustainability Consultancy to join a well-established, national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in London.
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant (Senior Sustainability Engineer) you'll enjoy working closely with the other inhouse disciplines such as Architects, Surveyors, MEP Design Engineers and also Building Physics Engineers on a diverse range of projects, across of all RIBA stages.
Reporting to the Director or Sustainability and Building Performance; you'll enjoy a varied role consisting of Building Physics (Both for Part L Compliance and greater building performance, i.e., DfP) and broader environmental tasks such as ESG.
Key duties will include;
- Using IESVe for Energy Modelling and Energy Assessments.
- Assisting with embodied carbon assessments and also whole life carbon appraisals.
- Preparing Energy Strategies.
- Producing Sustainability Strategies.
- Dynamic thermal modelling for thermal comfort assessments, summertime overheating risk assessments and daylight analysis.
- QA the proposed designs and ensure the buildings meet Building Regulations and comply with Part L regulations and the London Plan.
- Carrying out renewable energy feasibility studies, and promoting the use of large scale onsite renewable energy options.
- Degree in Energy, Architecture, Environmental, Climate Change or Sustainable Building Design.
- Able to use IESVe, FSAP, Designbuilder, TAS or Design Builder
- Qualified NDEA (Non-Domestic Energy Assessor), Low Carbon Consultant or Low Carbon Energy Assessor.
- Ideally some experience carrying out condensation risk analysis or thermal bridging calculations (Possibly using WUFI or Trisco)
- Good awareness of NZC, Passive design and the circular economy.
For more information about the role, the projects or the benefits package please feel free to apply or phone me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three.