Senior Sustainability Engineer
Senior Energy and Sustainability Engineer - To £50K + Package + Profit Share + Flexible Working
By working for a specialist Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy, you'll develop skills and knowledge in Sustainability, Building Physics, Life Cycle Assessments, Environmental Assessments, Sustainability Statements and Energy Strategies.
Due to continued growth across all of their five core areas, they are now looking for a Senior Energy and Sustainability Engineer with previous experience in Building Physics, building Performance Engineering and Sustainability for an immediate start.
As a medium sized practice, you'll get a lot of access and support to the Directors and Associates; and also, a lot of direct contact with clients, architects and ends users. You'll enjoy seeing your projects through from feasibility to construction and enjoy a diverse role consisting of both Building Physics (Dynamic Thermal Modelling, CFD and Microclimate Analysis, Thermal Bridging Calculations) and also broader Sustainability tasks such as assisting with BRREAM or LEED Assessments.
You'll use your experience in IESVe or IES ApacheHVAC to simulate the energy within buildings and also use Passivhaus standards or Nabers standards to ensure the proposed buildings are going to performance as efficiently as possible.
You'll enjoy working in a close-knit team and also develop new skills in areas such as Daylight, Low or Zero Carbon studies for Planning applications, Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), POE's and also Life Cycle Assessments.
- At least two years' experience working as a Sustainability Consultant for a consultancy.
- Good understanding of modern methods of building design, building performance engineering, architecture and renewable energy.
- Aware of the London Plan, Design for Performance Initiative and LETI.
- Able to work in the UK without the need to be sponsored.
- A friendly, fun and supportive working environment.
- Ongoing CPD and a large training budget.
- Job security as they remain privately owned.
- Generous basic salary, 25 days leave, 4% pension and annual bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Flexible working hours and option of working from home two to three days a week.
Please mention Job Ref#2908 when you apply or enquire.
Apply for Senior Sustainability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly