Associate Sustainability Consultant
£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Package
A well renowned multi disciplined engineering consultancy are currently looking for an Associate level Sustainability Consultant. The successful candidate will join an award winning Sustainability and Energy team working on well publicised projects within the commercial, mixed-use, education and data centre sector. This is a lead consultant role where you will work in a client facing position, leading your own projects with the support of the experienced Directors.
Within this role you will be responsible for leading the below type of work:
- Building physics and parametric model services
- Building performance and operational energy optimisation
- Health and wellbeing advice and guidance
- Indoor environmental quality monitoring services
- Bespoke sustainability frameworks
Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 5 years experience within a Sustainability team within an engineering consultancy.
- Experience performing sustainability and building physics, particularly in relation to thermal comfort, natural ventilation, compliance modelling and real operational energy assessments.
- Experience working in client facing roles.
- Have experience working closely with building services engineers.
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.