Senior/Associate Electrical Engineer
Your new company
Established and respected multi-disciplinary practice with a broad range of work ranging from Public Sector projects to multi-million-pound schemes within the healthcare, education, commercial, sports/leisure and residential sectors. With work both locally and nationally this company are seeking to recruit a Senior/Associate Electrical Engineer to join their team. This company encourage a people orientated culture and invest in learning and development for staff at all levels.
Your new role
Typical responsibilities to include:
- Undertake and lead and support the successful delivery of electrical design
- Manage teams and resource planning
- Business development and work-winning
- Project monitoring and reporting to department heads
- Develop electrical design strategies as part of integrated design teams
- Advise on low carbon and environmental sustainable options and solutions
- Monitor and supervise installation progress and quality during construction works
- Have good team working skills and promote a collaborative working ethos
- Have good planning and organisational and time management skills
- Maintain awareness of latest legislation and industry trends through Continued Professional
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelors degree (BEng) or Masters (MEng) in Building Services Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally, Chartered Engineer (CEng) but if not working towards this.
- Min 5 years
- Design experience to include LV Power Distribution & Small Power Systems, Lighting Systems, Fire Alarm & Detection, CCTV, Intruder & Access Control Systems, Data & Telecom Systems.
- Software experience: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Experience of NBS Create and Autodesk Revit is advantageous but not essential. Full training will be provided as necessary.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy that offers genuine and long-term career progression. A competitive remuneration package will be offered along with benefits including:
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.