Principal Mechanical Engineer
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Nottingham - £50,000 - 60,000 - Multi Disciplinary Consultancy
Your new company
A large multi disciplinary construction consultancy based in Nottingham are looking for a Principal level Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for creating Mechanical Services designs to the highest standard for some highly prestigious construction projects. You will work across all sectors of the industry with a focus on education and health care.
You will manage multiple projects at a time, overseeing a team of engineers and delegating working / proving support where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in a relevant field (Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering
- M.Eng or equivalent preferred
- Chartered Membership of CIBSE, IMechE.
- At least 10 years experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience using industry standard design software (AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Revit, IES) desirable
- A range of project experience (education/health care desirable)
- Managing / developing teams
- Excellent understanding of mechanical building services systems
- Producing concept schemes and detailed designs.
- Preparation of design stage reports.
- Experienced in supervising less experienced engineers and technicians.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to co-professionals, contractors and clients.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £50,000 - 60,000
- Flexible working / working from home options available
- Private Medical Insurance / Life assurance
- Life Assurance,
- Choice benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.