At i3PT, we care deeply about improving culture and behaviours within the construction industry. Our job is to ensure that quality and compliance are achieved in design and construction. We achieve this simply and independently, through our excellent people and our innovative technology.
- Our client-base includes some of the largest companies in the world, many of whom entrust us with their assets and rely upon us to protect their interests.
- Our multi-disciplinary team comprises of experienced engineers, architects, surveyors, and tradespeople, which means that we have both a wide and deep knowledge base to draw upon.
- Our CertCentral® project software is innovative and yet simple to use. It has been designed by construction professionals, making it more intuitive and practical to work with.
We are seeking an Assigned Certifier to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the BC(A)R certification process across a range of project types. You will use the i3PT Certification process to make a positive impact on the construction industry by raising standards and leading a culture of compliance, ultimately to the benefit of all industry stakeholders.
- Be chartered/registered with professional body (RIAI/ SCSI/ Engineers Ireland) and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Be passionate about improving quality in construction
- Be interested in innovation and digitalisation in the built environment
- Have experience working in teams and driving high-performance
- Able to lead themselves without micro-management
- Authorisation to work in Ireland