Non Domestic Energy Assessor
Energy and Sustainability Engineer - Level 3 and 4 EPCs
Due to growth, I'm looking for a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor who is certified to carry out Level 3 and 4 EPC's for a prestigious international engineering, project management and property advisory firm. Although this is largely a remote / home based role you may be required to occasionally attend their office in London or Birmingham.
Working as part of their well-established Energy & Sustainability Team you will be responsible for;
- Carrying out energy audits and surveys across a range of large-scale commercial, industrial and retail buildings across London and the south east.
- Monitoring and analysing existing energy use within existing buildings, commenting on the he overall condition of the building services and Plant.
- Providing strategic advice and recommendations about future energy use, energy efficiency measures, passive and LZC technologies.
- Performing cost analysis to ensure projects achieve payback periods.
- Assisting the M&E Design Engineers by discussing how to improve the Energy efficiency and performance within both existing buildings and new builds.
- Able to use IES or Design Builder to produce Building Regulation Part L2A and L2B Compliance (SBEM) calculations.
- Have already achieved your Non-Domestic Energy Assessor accreditation.
- Previous experience in commercial, industrial or retail buildings is essential.
- Able to travel across London and the South East to carry out energy audits and then produce EPC's.
- 35 hour working week
- Matched Pension to 5% pension
- 4 x Life assurance
- 25 days leave
- Private healthcare
- Company car or a car allowance.
- Annual bonus, typically around 10 - 20% of your annual salary.