Director of Sustainability - Global Property Consultancy - London £78K + Significant Bonus + Pkg
Would you like to be in a position that will grant you direct access to clients, in a lead role in which you will advise clients and challenge their thinking, to achieve the highest levels of sustainability across the lifecycle of landmark building portfolios?
This opportunity sits within one of the world's leading global Property Consultancies, a business that is absolutely committed to NZC across their clients' portfolio. With approximately 40% of carbon emissions arising from property, they recognises the urgent necessity to improve environmental performance of their large portfolios of existing buildings at both planning and asset level.
The team currently consists of 20+ environment and sustainability specialists who assist clients to improve the environmental performance of their properties portfolios. Considering environmental compliance, resource use and social impact is an integral part of property management.
With 300 Planners across the business, the Sustainability team has direct access to a huge array of projects and clients.
An award winning Sustainability team that works in close conjunction with a wider Sustainability hub comprising additional service offerings including Energy Services, Technical Sustainability and Intelligent Buildings, making an overall Green Hub of over 70 consultants that are all focused on delivering award winning sustainability solutions.
We are looking find a versatile sustainability leader with experience in developing and delivering corporate sustainability strategies.
What you'll need:
- Excellent relationship building and client management skills alongside clear communication skills, with ability to co-ordinate projects.
- A track record of delivering successful sustainability programmes and energy cost saving initiatives for corporate clients in banking, retail, logistics and energy sectors.
- Driven by the desire to develop sustainability programmes, which align the supply chain behind a common goal and deliver real corporate value.
- A passionate thought leader with experience of developing and delivering CPDs, workshops and seminars to internal teams on sustainability related legislation, emerging sectoral trends and the performance of sustainability programmes.
- The ability to understand and interpret client sustainability requirements and respectfully challenge the status quo.
- An understanding of the role of managing agents in the property cycle, knowledge of voluntary and mandatory sustainability and energy reporting protocols applicable to property owners.
- A passion for emerging sectoral trends and the performance of sustainability programmes relating to specific sustainability themes such as energy management, circular economy, social impact.
- An appetite for a career defining, Sustainability opportunity within the commercial property sector.
If you think you fit the bill and this opportunity sounds appealing, please get in touch for more information.