Lead MEP BIM Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
MEP BIM Lead Position:
Our client is a fast-growing consultancy going through an innovating business expansion to establish themselves within their field, their guarantee of always providing a high-quality service towards their client base is the difference that they pride themselves in compared to other consultancies. Their consultancy based in Liverpool oversee an exciting and ever-growing project portfolio expanding across an extensive range of sectors. They are determined to utilise their combined years of expertise within the building services sector to solidify and continue their ongoing success, due to the business expansion this has now created an outstanding opportunity for An MEP BIM technical lead to join their dedicated and experienced team. This is a cooperative and valued team all striving to provide specialised and industry leading experience throughout all their projects to create a highly focused but cost-effective service to their clients.
The successful candidate should be confident in their ability and able to demonstrate a high level of technical understanding throughout all the projects design stages. You will have the ambition to always work up to their highest quality of work within a variety of building types. You will have a strong communication skills to ensure the project's completion from start to finish and Possess Competent working knowledge of industry specific software. Display proven capability with Revit MEP on the modelling side of the projects and ideally have some experience with Navis works and Dynamo. It is crucial you can take authority when it comes to all things BIM in the office.
MEP BIM Technical Lead Requirements:
- Degree or HNC/HND Standard within in Building Services or Digital Engineering.
- 3 years minimum experience in the building services industry.
- Develop 3D models and produce necessary drawings using Revit.
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/ Revit Standards.
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business.
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work.
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings.
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company.
This is an exciting position to not only develop your career, but as well as learning and working alongside a very experienced and knowledgeable team. If you are a forward-thinking engineer with the ambition of mastering your skills,
Please contact Jed Canham via the following email address: jed @ conradconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Lead MEP BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly