We Are currently working with a well known consultancy when it comes to MEP Design. Our client is a growing MEP consultancy in Warrington who are currently on the lookout for an Associate Mechanical Engineer to come on board and join their growing team. This company have sustained growth in the last year due to a number of project wins that see their order book full until the end of November 2021 with more inquiries coming in as the weeks go by. They are currently winning a lot of work in a variety of sectors so it would be good if you had broad experience.
As the successful Associate Mechanical Engineer, you will need to be able to effectively liaise with clients and stakeholders to manage expectations whilst maintain and building new relationships for the company. You will have demonstrable experience when it comes to the design of mechanical systems through a number of different building types and will be able to manage multiple projects at one time. You will have played an active part in the development of the more junior engineers and will manage the engineering output for each project. You will be responsible for managing financial deliverable and will play a part in the project bids.
Associate Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Minimum 10 years' experience within a building services design position
- CEng or working towards as well as accredited member of recognised organisation
- Excellent technical capability when it comes to design of mechanical systems
- Good understanding of building design from a multidisciplinary approach
If you're an Associate Mechanical Engineer with solid design experience in the UK and want to find out more then get in touch today with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125