Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is a privately owned, award-winning building services consultancy established in 1987. They have experienced steady growth by providing first class project delivery and now consist of a team of 60 multi-disciplinary Building Services and Sustainability Engineers. They are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Electrical Engineer to work on some of the UKs largest high end residential and hotel projects.
- Produce detailed design calculations and preparation of design drawings, specifications, and information.
- Assist in the practical training of Graduate and Technician Engineers.
- Receive brief from Principal Engineer about initial design information.
- Produce all design information as outlined in the Project Management Plan.
- Ensure that all calculations and drawings have been properly checked.
- Liaise with internal and external Design Team, Client and Contractors.
- Assemble all calculations, drawings, correspondence, and other project documents.
- Consider financial implications in producing design option.
- Maintain good communication with Clients, Design Team and Contractors to meet the Company's standards in customer care.
- Ensure client satisfaction in project delivery with a view to obtaining repeat business.
- Maintain and develop an understanding of the key software.
This role has a Great work life balance and has flexibility working from home and the office.
They offer an excellent benefits package.
Minimum 3-5 years Building Services consultancy experience required.
Ideally you will have experience working within the residential sector.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch.
Apply for Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly