Senior Mechanical Engineer To £60K + Package
Up to 53 days leave, quick career progression, fascinating diverse projects and loads of flexibility.
As a Top 500 privately owned business, this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy have always considered their employees to be their greatest assets. They offer up to 53 days leave, flexible working arrangements and promote based on merit and ability.
Unlike so many of the other large firms you won't be pigeon holed into having to specialise in just one sector. You'll get to work on commercial offices, labs, hotels, science and research facilities, data centres, hospitals and large-scale mixed-use developments across London and the UK.
You'll also benefit from their company culture as promotions are based on ability and personal achievements, rather than being based on longevity.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered.
- 5+ years' experience in the design of HVAC within a consultancy environment.
- Able to lead projects, mange people and manage fees.
- Broad range of project experience.
- Pension, Life assurance, critical illness cover and private medical cover.
- Flexible working hours.
- Up to 53 days annual leave.
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership.
- Onsite secure cycle storage facilities and showers.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Stunning modern office complete with a state to the art business lounge and rooftop terrace.