Senior EC&I engineer - nuclear sector in lancashire. £40 - £47 per hour or look at permanent candidates too.
Your new company
You will be joining an established consultancy who operate on a national basis who are now looking to expand the team in Lancashire with a Senior EC&I Engineer on a contract but would equally look to take someone on permanently too. You will be working in the nuclear sector.
Your new role
The EC&I Project Engineer will provide technical knowledge, guidance and support to deliver projects. Originate EC&I designs to develop effective solutions and subsequently prepare and present these proposals direct to stakeholders and colleagues. Support the sub-contractor's production of EC&I designs.
- Production, review and checking of EC&I and project documentation
- Liaise with internal and group company colleagues to provide, but not limited to, the following:
- originate, prepare and deliver project documentation and engineering design deliverables
- provide technical oversight to sub-contract packages of work
- attend and contribute to engineering/project meetings
- attend and participate in sub-contract/client design reviews
- check and review engineering and project deliverables and outputs and provide constructive feedback
- bid support
- You will work closely with the head of engineering and project manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will Educated to degree level or equivalent (HNC or HND + experience) in an engineering discipline. You will have experience in Detailed knowledge of key EC&I engineering documents and their structure. Review and checking of engineering documentation. Familiar with recognised legislative requirements. Familiar with ISO 9001 quality management systems operating procedures and requirements etc. Interpretation and evaluation of technical and engineering data. You will have Strong computational and analytical skills. Ability to communicate with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders and contractors.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered £40-£47 per hour depending on experience. Or if you are interested in the role on a permanent basis the client is happy to take on someone on a permanent basis too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.