Our client is a well known international consultancy within the built environment. They are currently looking for a Director level candidate of mechanical bias to come into their London office to add more experience to the already talented team. This is an already established office where you will get to act as the MEP authority on projects. You will be a commercially astute individual who is capable of leading teams of MEP engineers and working on major projects. You will have broad sector experience and will have good business acumen playing a part in work winning already within your current role.. It is imperative that the successful candidate has extensive project experience in the Data Centre sector and will be known as a prominent figure in this field.
MEP Director Responsibilities:
* You will take a management role and will be responsible for leading teams of Design engineers while providing strategic business functions.
* You will be responsible for day to engineering duties, leading by example.
* You will be responsible for financial deliverables as well as fee proposals/ bids.
* You will have exemplary client management skills and will be able to easily maintain relationships while simultaneously growing the brand and winning new business.
* Work with other Directors to shape the future of the business and develop effective strategies to further grow the business unit.
MEP Director Requirements:
* BEng & MSc in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
* Chartered Engineer with other industry recognised engineering qualifications such as MCIBSE
* Proven Technical leadership within a consultancy environment particularly within the Data Centre sector
* Extremely commercially aware and have experience in winning work
* Proven stakeholder management skills
* Extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of your engineering bias.
* Experience of managing teams of M&E Engineers and acting as project lead for major projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well known consultancy and help grow their London presence. If you are at Director level or perhaps Associate Director level and looking for your next role then get in touch today with Kye Nessling - 01728 726 125