TP144 Site Manager Required ASAP
Job Title - TP144 Site Manager
- Brief Role Description - Undertake role of Principle Contractor Site Manager duties in line with company procedures
- Hours of work and shift pattern - 45 hrs (Mon-Fri) however may also require additional weekend working
- Worker Base Location: North West England
- Vetting level * (experience required, certification etc.) - To be able to demonstrate National Grid Experience in Site Management role (TP144/TP137)
- Duration of placement (start and end date) - min 3 months potential to move to permanent.
- Salary (daily/hourly) - 450-500 day
- Driver requirement - Full UK Licence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.