Electrical Design Engineer - Nottingham - £40-50k - City Centre Consultancy
Your new company
A Nottingham based multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. They have an excellent reputation in the industry for delivering Mechanical & Electrical design solutions to clients in most sectors. Recent projects have involved the design of M&E services for apartment blocks, offices, banks, police HQ, schools/universities etc.
Your new role
You will take the lead on electrical design projects from initial concept through to final completion, working closely with the end client to deliver to their requirements. Projects will typically be new build and refurbishment projects for clients in the commercial, residential, healthcare, and education sectors. You will have the support of a small team of engineers who you will delegate work to and provide training & support when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3-5 years working for a design consultancy or contractor
- Experience delivering design projects up to RIBA stage 5
- Capable of writing feasibility reports
- Experience with design software (AutoCAD, Amtech, Dialux/Relux, Revit)
- Excellent communication skills / Client facing
- Happy to provide support and training to junior engineers
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - 50,000 depending on experience
- 24 days holiday
- Company pension contribution
- Flexible working / option to work from home 1-2 days / week
- Regular staff incentives / social events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.