M&E Asset/Maintenance Engineer - London Consultancy - up to £55K + Bonus c.20% + Pension
Want to join a fast-growing M&E Consultancy where you can help shape the business and see a clear career path without anyone to block your career progression?
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an M&E Asset Engineer/M&E Maintenance Engineer to support our clients Maintenance Management & Consultancy team in London. Most of this work will be in Commercial Office Real Estate, working with Managing Agents and Direct Clients.
Their Maintenance Management team is small but growing fast so this is a chance to help shape and develop the way they work and progress your career at the same time.
Working an evolving team, you'll gain exposure to all facets of Commercial Property and Building Services, keeping your days interesting and challenging, and setting you apart from your peers whilst giving your career stellar progress.
You won't be expected to work all hours either - this forward-thinking consultancy firmly believes in their flexible and autonomous working culture, ensuring they have exceptionally dynamic and experienced people on board who will support you all the way.
The strong client relationships and the high level of engineering and technical expertise provided by this new consultancy, mean they have already confirmed all of their revenue for 2021/2022.
The majority of the work will see you working both independently and with other Senior staff members across multiple Client Portfolios and Properties.
You will be responsible for:
- Routine Maintenance Auditing/PPM
- Asset Registers
- Lifecycle Surveys and Modelling
- Licence for Alterations and Wayleave Agreement Consultancy
- Maintenance Contract Tendering
- Contractor meetings and minutes
The role will ideally suit a Mechanical, Electrical or MEP Engineer with 3-5 years technical Building Services Consultancy or Client-side experience with strengths in the following areas:
- Report Writing
- Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Contractor / Client communications skills
- Practical experience of all aspects of Building Services and ability to troubleshoot problems with ease
- Commercial acumen for Business Development and identifying Client growth opportunities
The most important qualities you can bring to the team are your Attitude and Integrity.
In addition to this, the following experience is desirable:
- Relevant University degree or College Degree in Building Services, Building Physics, Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering
- Proficient with core Microsoft Office365 applications (Word / Excel)
About the business and what's on offer
Engineering Consultancy based in W1, London but obviously offering flexibility to work from home when possible. They were established in 2020 after several years of Engineering & Consultancy work in and around London. They generate all of their work on strong client relationships and have built a flexible working culture that ensures all their clients are supported with a high level of Engineering and Technical expertise.
They work with some fantastic Clients, Architects and Project Management firms, preferring to work on small to medium size jobs to keep the days interesting and challenging and to ensure that their Engineers gain exposure to many different facets of Commercial Property and Building Services.
You will receive
- Competitive Salary - up to £55,000 per annum - dependent on experience
- Performance Bonus of up to 20%
- Annual leave of 28 days per year (exclusive of Statutory Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
But the most important qualities you can bring to the team are your attitude and integrity.
If you think this sounds like your next move, then please get in touch.