Revit MEP Technician - To £38K + Package
I'm working with a medium sized, MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy to find them a Revit MEP Technician for their London studio.
You will benefit from seeing the majority of your projects through from inception to completion and enjoy working in their collaborative team. You'll work on a range of fascinating and unique projects such as museums, boutique hotels, low energy universities, special needs schools, listed buildings and super prime residential buildings.
- Maintaining the quality of the BIM models
- Providing input into the BEP and the overall BIM project strategy on each project.
- Designing, documenting and managing BIM projects
- Creating parametric families and assisting in maintaining or updating templates and libraries
- Checking for compliance prior to models being issued.
- Model MEP services on a range of stadium, hotel, masterplan, museum, retail and large-scale residential developments.
- At least three years' experience in Revit MEP.
- Good understanding of HVAC, Electrical, Public Health Services.
- Good awareness of BIM.
- Advanced skills in Revit MEP and Navisworks.
- Prior experience in creating Dynamo scripts or using Rhino or Grasshopper to optimise or automate tasks would be advantageous, but not essential.
In return they offer an industry leading employee benefits package (full details will be disclosed to suitable candidates), flexible working hours, quick career progression and a unique working environment.