Senior Electrical Engineer - Contract
£30 - £33 per hour (Ongoing Contract outside IR35)
We are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on a full-time basis on a rolling contract. This role would be predominantly design based so the majority of the work will be carried out in their Manchester office.
The successful engineer should be confident in their ability and have the drive to always work up to their highest standards. You will be technically able with regards to Electrical system designs within a variety of building types. You will have strong communication skills to ensure the project's completion from start to finish. Good working knowledge of industry specific software.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally an Electrical engineering degree or building service degree.
* A minimum of 8/10 years' experience.
* Capable in the technical design of Electrical Systems
* Experience designing using industry specific software
* Cable calculation skills.
If you're a well versed Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a contract opportunity, get in touch today with Kye Nessling. 01728 726 125 Kye @ ConradConsulting.co.uk