Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Manchester
As one of the true early pioneers of Sustainable design, this highly admired building services consultancy has consistently set new standards when it comes to building performance engineering.
Despite Covid they didn't made anyone redundant, kept everyone on full pay and even went ahead with promotions, pay rises and paid out bonuses too.
As a privately owned practice, you'll enjoy working for a company where engineering and staff well-being come first; and bottom line comes second.
Reporting to a very supportive Mechanical Director, you'll be responsible for designing, managing and leading projects from feasibility to construction.
Current projects range from Net Zero Carbon Masterplans, LEED Platinum HQ's for global Tech firms, ultra-low energy universities and mixed-use developments.
- Ongoing training and development
- 37-hour week with an early finish on a Friday.
- Private medical insurance
- Free health and well-being / mindfulness activities
- Collaborative working environment
- Freedom to just get on with your role, rather than being micro managed
- No probation, ie you have full rights from day one of your employment
- Opportunity to work on UK and international projects
- Opportunity to work or do secondments in other global offices in Australia, US or SE Asia.
- Able to work closely with architects and clients.
- Comfortable acting as a main point of contact for all HVAC matters.
- Confident discussing the environmental (Sustainability) aspects or strategies of all the projects under you control.
- Able to work from the Manchester office as few days a week as required.
- Able to work in the UK without the need to be sponsored.
For a more discreet discussion please call me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three or send me a private message via LinkedIn.