One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm that work on some of the most notable and well documented projects in across the world, is currently seeking a versatile & experienced Public Health Engineer to join their London team to assist with the delivery of project and design information. If you consider yourself to be an excellent problem solver with the ability to present solutions rather than problems, then our client would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for development and production of drawings/calculations/specification/ reports, Agree design philosophy/design fundamentals
- Review and comment on deliverables produced by Engineers & Technicians at key stages through a project
- Have knowledge of concept design, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment, Have knowledge of analytical concepts, Have knowledge of company delivery in AutoCAD & Revit
- Assist in the delivery of project and design information,
- Understand design philosophy and design fundamentals,
- Perform public health engineering design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards.
Public Health Engineer Requirements:
- A relevant degree,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience
- Able to represent the practice at project level
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility for projects
- Ability to manage the design and construction stages of a project.
If you're looking for your next exciting role as a Public Health Engineer then get in touch with Kye Nessling today on 01728 726 125 - Kye @ Conradconsulting.co.uk