Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - To £60K + Package
Established from a desire to deliver a truly integrated and sustainable turn-key solution, this Design and Build Contractor are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their well-established inhouse MEP Design Team.
Working with the in-house team of Architects, Civil and Structural Engineers, Project Managers and Construction Managers you'll design, lead and manage numerous complex Education, Healthcare, Scientific and Industrial projects.
With a track record of delivering complex projects across the globe; this role will appeal to an individual seeking stability, concept to completion involvement and the opportunity of designing cutting edge solutions for complex projects.
- Liaising with clients, establishing briefs and then agreeing deliverables
- Producing detailed designs of HVAC systems and the associated pipework
- Leading engineers to achieve project timescales
- Co-ordinating with other disciples to ensure other services don't clash
- Reviewing design philosophies and developing HVAC / PH services strategies
- Representing the client at external meetings
- Overseeing the construction and commissioning of projects
- Actively promoting and encouraging the use of passive environmental controls
- Assisting in the bidding process
- Delivering outstanding levels of client service to ensure repeat business
Employee Benefits4 x life Insurance.Profit related annual bonus.5% Pension Scheme.24 days annual leave.Private Medical insurance.Opportunity to work from home one or two days a week.