Senior Sustainability Engineer - Life Cycle Assessments - To £55K
As a Senior Sustainability Engineer / Consultant you'll guide clients and developers on embodied carbon strategies, operational energy strategies and energy in use reporting.
You'll enjoy working closely with the other internal BIM, Virtual Reality, Architectural, Sustainability, MEP and Structural Engineering teams on both UK and global projects.
As an early adopter of integrated design, this global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy has always invested into ongoing CPD their employees and also invested a lot back into R&D. This mean that they are able to stay abreast of their competitors when it comes to innovation and tend to lead the industry; rather than just following what other practices are doing.
- Helping clients understand their roadmap and journey to net zero carbon.
- Understanding what's required in order to meet BREEAM, Well or LEED requirements.
- Estimating the embodied and whole life carbon on their buildings.
- Suggesting suitable carbon offsetting solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Providing training to new recruits within the Life Cycle Assessments team
- Flexible working hours and option to WFH to suit your lifestyle.
- 25 days per year holiday, Private healthcare and 5% pension.
- Quick career progression, based on ability and merit not just on longevity.