SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER ( BUILDING SERVICES )
- Leading, dedicated building services practice with network of regional offices
- Employer of a number of dedicated building services design engineers
- Senior role with exposure to a variety of projects including Healthcare and Education sectors
- You will join a well established and structured team with a very low staff turnover working on large and small projects which are technically challenging and demanding
- Ideally you will be able to deliver a project from concept stage through to RIBA stage 7
- You will enjoy a varied role including detailed design, writing specifications, client liaison, completing surveys and compiling reports.
- You will report to a Director and work alongside intermediate, junior and principal level engineers, REVIT and Cad technicians.
This is an opportunity to join an independent, well established company founded over 75 years ago with a very secure workload for the foreseeable future. There are also excellent opportunities to develop your career.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years electrical building services design experience, a degree in a related field and strong IT skills