Our client is a consultancy based in Norfolk and is currently looking to employ the help of an MEP C.A.D technician. Due to being a well-established and a highly regarded business over the last few months their project portfolio is only growing greater over the last few months after a brief pause despite the pandemic and are now have an outstanding opportunity to employ the help of a dedicated C.A.D technician to help with their project load across multiple building sectors.
As the successful C.A.D technician, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position and will have proven capability with Revit MEP on the modelling side of things and ideally with have some experience with Navis works and Dynamo. you will have experience producing detailed, coordinated service models to a high level of detail and will have been in a position where you have liaised collaboratively with engineers on projects. It is imperative that you are confident in your ability as this role will see you be the Authority when it comes to all things BIM in the office.
* Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
* Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
* Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
* Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
* Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
This is a fantastic Position for someone that is looking for a new opportunity on exciting projects in an established consultancy. If you want to find out more about this position,
Then please get in touch with Kader Ahmed 01728 726 121