Associate Director Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a well renowned and highly recognised international consultancy based in Birmingham, they are currently looking for either an Associate or Associate Director Mechanical Engineer that can act as sector head. Our client has a very impressive client base and are working on some cutting-edge facilities and are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their team. This role would be office based however this company has adopted an agile way of working where the majority of their engineers are trusted to complete work from wherever they want, whether that's in the office or from their sofa.
The successful candidate will either be Associate or Associate Director level and be a proven leader in the mechanical design sector. You will have to have an extensive portfolio having worked on a variety of schemes in this area. You will have led complex schemes by yourself and feel comfortable leading a multidisciplinary team to successfully deliver projects. You will be responsible for technical delivery as well as client liaison and financial deliverables. This is an all-encompassing role and would suit an ambitious person that is keen to rise through the ranks of this prestigious consultancy. You will be expected to play a part in the development of your team and will encourage your team to take part in CPD to ensure you are maximising their potential as engineers.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
* Minimum 10-15 years' experience within a building services design position
* CEng or working towards as well as accredited member of recognised organisation.
* Excellent technical capability when it comes to design of mechanical systems.
* Good understanding of building design from a multidisciplinary approach
* Must have an extensive project history/portfolio
If you want to find out more get in touch with Kader on 01728 726 12